Sunday, July 27, 2008

my learnings

today was an amazing and busy day for me, because of the exercises that dealt a lot with being centered and having a deeper concentration, I felt that I connected to that part of my being and Vusani became me and we were for some time one being, although the character drew out of my own experiences in life, I felt like I touched new ground that could open up a new world for development and exploration! I enjoyed working with adam because after that it really felt like I knew him for 15 years since a lot of social barriers had vanished and we were just showing our mutual respect for eachother. I also enjoyed working with shayla, who was acting like a typical girl that plays hard to get but once you have opened her to her wild side and she lets you explore that level of trust, she is a really fun girl to be with. I also enjoyed the white girl I think by the name of nicola, who was playing the innocent school girl that is all about school marks but that always fantasizes what true romance would feel like!

No comments: