Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Best I've Ever Written

And I Wonder. . .

I'm picking at my pad with a really sharp pencil,
wondering which stencil should I follow?
Don't want to wallow in my downfall,
So I start thinking "I want it all."
But how can I get it sitting in a stall?
So I get up,
Fold down the seat,
Left the toilet behind my feet.
So I'm walking down the street,
And it's looking bleak, cause all the people that I meet say the same thing.
They want it,
But they can't get it.
They need it,
but they don't wanna fight for it.

At this point, I've stopped in my tracks,
And I'm looking back.
I start thinking that's just it.
I'd rather sit and have a fit instead of getting what I want....

IT

IT sits there,
In the back of your head,
And when you got to bed,
IT's still there.
Whether you know IT's there,
Or if you just don't care,
IT'll find you.
Or when you're ready,
You'll find IT

And I wonder, if you know, what it means, to find your dream.....

No comments: