Sunday, July 20, 2008

Many thanks to you all.

Hello!

Just to thank everyone for coming out today. All of your energy and good will was amazing!

It was exciting and moving for me to see the interactions between those new to the process and those of us who have been working together for 4 years now.

I can't wait to get down to the business of building characters and story. I am already so excited by many of the ideas that were thrown out by many of you!

I will be continuing to add research links to this blog, so have a gander, and if it feels right, go ahead and post: add your own research, reflections on the process or the content of the story. Keep in mind that what you write will be available for anyone to read on the web so try to observe basic netiquette.

I want to thank you for bearing with me today. I know the location wasn't ideal and it was a bit cramped but you all handled it with humour and grace.

And apologies for being cranky once or twice. Sometimes things will come out of my mouth that should have passed through some sort of refining filter - a bit blunt. Please believe it's just my weakness talking - no offense meant. I feel so much more vulnerable when I am ill. (I think everyone does.) Not as confident or "composed".

It's the way things are right now tho, and I have to live with it, while moving forward in a positive way.

I hope the project continues to live up to your expectations!

FA

No comments: