Saturday, August 9, 2008

WHO I'AM

I been labeled, I been talked about and I been hated. Most of all I been alone and left to survive, Hi my name is Martina I'm 16 and I'm an Confused Teen. I ain't your average girl, I do things that others find wrong and corrupt. Maybe if you lived my life for one day you would understand. My parents got divorced when I was real young, after my dad left my mom lost the hope of living on her own and left me to some foster parents. Later on they grew tired of me so now I'm living in a TeenHomeShelter. I haven't heard from My mom since or my dad. Who know's where that fool is. I have a brother his name is Jay he's 20 I don't know who he is, I wonder is sometimes he feels guilty for not being there for me and helping me out or taking me in when I had no one else. I guess guilt can eat you inside. I'm not gonna lie or say I'm a good girl. I know I'm not, and my peers seem to see that to. Drugs have been my escape towards life and the pain I suffered, it takes me away from my problems. Money hasn't been an issue since sometimes I do sell my body because I need the money to survive the next day. So school is pretty much my **Money-Maker** and where I' am labeled and seen as the school SLUT. I got my 2 girls that I can call Family something I don't have. Kimberly and Shay la, honestly I don't know where I would be if I didn't have them. I know I wouldn't be alive, Their my escape. They get me and I get them. We go through shit together that no one else understands and would judge use. I don't know what the meaning of family is but it's( people that will never judge you,there for you no matter what situation with true unconditional love and that support you) then I'm proud to call them My family. This is me an Angry Teen

You either get me or you Don't

No comments: