Saturday, August 16, 2008

This is Vusani


I have no place to stay, maybe I can stay at Adams place, because I have to calm myself down!! I owe money to the landlord, to adam and to the bigger homi. Plus, my dad is trying to tell me how to be a man, and TEACH me, but he wasn't there for my mother, he wasn't there when she was in the hospital, It was me, I was there, and now he is trying to teach me?! A lot of people think Im crazy, like Adam, but what I like about Adam is that he has a family to go home to, he has a sister Shyla, who is the kind of girl that will act uneasy and hard to get when she has a crush on you! Fuck, she's too much, Oh I got it, Im going to tell Adam to rob a convient store with me, and we'll cut the money 50/50, then he can prove to me that he is not a coward, and that he is still down with the gang!

ahh!! What am I doing? Sometimes I wish I was a kid again, I wouldn't have to deal with these responsibilities, I wouldn't have to deal with the jail time, and I wouldn't have to deal with the pain of robbing my own kind!! Im gonna survive the jail time though!, Im gonna make it through! ANd when Im back out, Im gonna be OG!! The fuck is my dad gonna do, and the fucking cops can't stop a soldier, Im a soldier! Im a soldier...

No comments: