Sunday, November 2, 2008

Rejuvenated...

Hi all,

Thought I'd check in with a blog entry.

Just wanted to say how nice it is to come to rehearsal, and feel joy for my work again. For the last few years, most (if not all) projects I've acted in/wrote/directed have felt like work. Too many shoots are about the money, too many scripts are about selling tickets, too many projects are about attracting the next contract, etc.

For the first time in a LONG time, I am only focused on this project insofar as it materializes in the most artistically-brilliant way possible. I'm a lot happier working this way, and considerably less stressed. I'm thankful for the opportunity to work with such a talented group of wonderful human beings. We're truly blessed, and I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Bobman

No comments: